If you’d rather buy The Art of Screen Time in person, come see me during my book tour.
Book Tour Dates.
- Jan 30 – Art of Screen Time is published!
- Jan 31 – Barnes & Noble, 150 East 86th St, New York, NY. 7pm – 8pm, discussion and book signing
- Feb 1 – YWCA’s Parent Awareness Program, Ox Ridge School, 395 Mansfield Avenue, Darien, CT. 7pm – 8:30pm. Registration is encouraged.
- Feb 4 – Politics & Prose, 5015 Connecticut Ave, Washington, DC. 1pm – 2:30 pm, discussion and book signing
- Feb 6 – New Trier High School, Winnetka Campus, Gaffney Auditorium, 385 Winnetka Ave., Winnetka, IL 60093. 7:00 PM.
- Feb 7 – Seattle Town Hall, Seattle, WA. 7:30pm – 9:30pm, discussion and book signing
- Feb 8 – Books INC., Santa Clara, CA. 7pm – 8pm, discussion and book signing
- Feb 10 – Book Passage, Corte Madera, CA. 1pm – 2pm, discussion and signing
- March 10 – SXSW, Austin Convention Center Room 9C. Austin, TX. 12:30pm – 1:30pm.
- April 25 – Fanwood Memorial Library. Fanwood, NJ.
“How to deal with devices and screens is one of the biggest challenges for today’s parents. With The Art of Screen Time, Anya Kamenetz comes to the rescue. Marshalling the latest science, she provides an indispensable guide to helping children — and families — thrive in the digital age.” — Arianna Huffington, CEO of Thrive Global
“Kamenetz cuts through the rumor, hysteria, and guilt around children and screen time to get right down to the information I want: the data. The Art of Screen Time is a book I will keep on my shelf for a long time, as it’s a lucid and reliable source of honest and clear advice around children’s relationships with the digital world and my best way forward as a parent and as a teacher.” — Jessica Lahey, The Gift of Failure
“Blending scholarly evidence and the experiences of numerous families, The Art of Screen Time is a well-researched and reassuring guide to raising kids in a world where technology is everywhere.” — danah boyd, author of It’s Complicated: The Social Lives of Networked Teens
Parents! Please take my survey on Parenting in the Digital Age. And include your email if you want to be updated on the progress of the book.
The Art of Screen Time: How Your Family Can Balance Digital Media and Real Life is the essential, don’t-panic, evidence-based guide and exploration of how to have a happy family life and raise healthy, successful kids in in the age of Babies With iPads and Moms On Their Phones At The Playground.
For more, read this Medium post, and check out this slide deck.
Coming from PublicAffairs in 2018!